Practical design coffee maker. An excellent fresh cup of single-serve coffee starts with the best coffee dripper coffee maker set. We craft this dripper coffee maker set with sleek white ceramic, DHPO intend to use this pour over for brewing one cup of coffee or, depending on your needs, several cups at a time to share with friends.
Easy to use design. The pour-over technique allows you to brew directly into your cup or server. While techniques may vary among users, below is an overview of the pour-over’s general process.
- Grind your coffee beans and preheat your dripper and serving pot.
- Set the dripper atop or above your serving pot.
- Place the appropriate paper or cloth filter into the Coffee Dripper V60.
- Add ground coffee depending on your specific taste preferences.
- Pour the desired amount of preheated (anywhere from 195° to 205°) water over the coffee grounds, allowing the brewed coffee to drip down into your serving pot.
Large capacity serving pot. The capacity of 600ml is enough for 2-4 people to use. What’s more, material for this serving pot is ceramic and original wooden. Ceramic body can keeps the coffee warm for longer time. Original wooden handle makes the pot looks unique and brings you comfortable grib.