How to use 600ml ceramic french press to make coffee?
600ml ceramic french press is a very good method of making coffee. It is an immersion extraction method, similar to cupping. It releases the essence of coffee through the braising method in which water and coffee powder come into contact with the soak, which can better show the full picture of the beans. Including flavor, blemishes, etc. Its main advantages are simple operation, low technical requirements, affordable price, easy to carry, and practicability.
EASY TO PREPARE, DELIGHTFUL TO TASTE.
This 600ml ceramic french press comes with a cylindrical pot with a plunger and built-in filter screen that presses hot water through ground coffee: that’s the simple beauty of the French press, method of choice for many all over the world, creating an earthy, rich taste in your daily cup of coffee.
Use this 600ml ceramic french press like this:
1. Place the pot on a dry, flat surface. Hold the handle firmly, and then pull out the plunger
2. Add 20 grams of coffee to the pot, and then add 300 ml of water
3. Pour hot water—not quite boiling—into the pot, and then gently stir
4. Carefully reinsert the plunger into the pot, stopping just above the water and ground coffee (do not plunge yet), and then let stand for 3-4 minutes
5. Press the plunger down slowly, and then exerting steady pressure
6. After each use, wash the pot with water and mild detergent, and then dry thoroughly
See, it is very easy to brew coffee at home or office with our 600ml ceramic french press, right?
We like to prepare a large cup of coffee on the breakfast table, and then brew it for a few minutes for several family members to share. No other hand-made coffee method can make you so easily satisfied with caffeine. Give it a try and tell us your favorite French press brand. We would love to hear your thoughts!
If you want to see more different french press designs, pls click below pictures, and then send us comments!